Installing a course
If your Sakai installation is SCORM compliant, we have made all of our courses available in SCROM 1.2. format. If you are not sure about whether your system is SCORM compliant, or would like any additional help with installing the courses into Sakai, please contact us.
Installing course quizzes
- Download either the QTI or Sakai quizzes from the course download page.
- Unzip the zip file to show all the course quizzes as separate xml files (for QTI), or separate txt files (for Copy and Paste).
- Click on 'Test Center' (this may have been renamed differently in your own Sakai installation).
- Click on 'Question Pools'.
- Click on 'Import'. NOTE: You can now use one of two methods to import the quiz questions: 'Paste questions and import' or 'Import from a QTI file'. Instructions on how to do both can be found below.
Paste questions and import
Open the txt quiz file and paste the entire text into the box.
Import from a QTI file
Browse for the QTI XML quiz file.