About the Research Skills Toolkit
Epigeum is reinventing the Research Skills Master Programme for the modern researcher, creating a Toolkit that supports the researcher’s journey from starting their Master’s degree to completing their PhD.
The Toolkit has been restructured into five key programmes to allow for greater flexibility in online learning, with each programme retaining its own identity and learning outcomes. This structure allows universities to choose individual courses from the Toolkit that suit their needs.
Content across each programme will be fully refreshed to provide content on contemporary topics in research which reflect recent developments and legislation. Each course will benefit from an improved modern learning design and enhanced user experience.
- A flexible new Toolkit structure to support researchers throughout their journey
- A refreshed and intuitive learning design with a focus on active learning
- A streamlined learning experience with short 30 minute modules
- Revised digital learning features such as pre- and post- quizzes, comic strips, and videos
- Topical content that reflects current research developments and challenges
- A contemporary, mobile-responsive design to complement the new structure
Lead Advisors of the Research Skills Toolkit:
The increasing range of doctoral candidates, research projects and research methods requires innovative approaches for training and support. The development of the new Toolkit recognises these new requirements and will provide a valued resource for all doctoral candidates in the 21st Century.