Estimated course duration: 45 – 75 minutes
Responsible conduct of research is knowing and living up to your responsibilities as a researcher. This course provides an overview of the responsible conduct of research and the challenges researchers face in meeting them.
The overview of responsibilities is presented in three ways, as:
- Summary checklists to provide a quick overview of basic responsibilities
- Additional information about each responsibility to provide a deeper understanding
- Challenges researchers face in meeting their responsibilities to help them avoid problems.
- Module 1: Overview of the responsible conduct of research
- Module 2: Planning research
- Module 3: Conducting & interpreting research
- Module 4: Sharing & publicizing data/evidence
- Module 5: Professional responsibilities
- Module 6: National policies
- Module 7: Certification quiz