About Academic Integrity
Academic Integrity supports institutions in implementing a unified approach to integrity training amidst the changing landscape of higher education. The course is comprised of four student-facing modules to support studying with integrity, and four staff-facing modules on fostering a culture of integrity. The modules emphasise that maintaining academic integrity is a shared responsibility that involves everyone within an academic community, including students, faculty, administrators, and staff.
The new edition of Academic Integrity acknowledges and addresses the evolving standards and academic integrity practices in higher education settings, including technological advancements. Additionally it benefits from refreshed content, design, imagery, and extensively updated resources and pod content, reflecting the global context. The programme further considers diversity, inclusion, accessibility, and decolonisation for a consistent, sustained approach to maintaining academic integrity.
- Provide targeted training in key areas across all disciplines, facilitating a long-term and institution-wide approach to academic integrity
- Instil positive values, skills and behaviours via clear explanations, multimedia content and interactive activities
- Explore best practice and its real-life applications via video interviews with students and staff, a rich variety of complex, realistic scenarios, and plenty of practical advice
- Encourage reflection on common challenges and dilemmas, as well as consideration of different experiences, using engaging animations, comic strips and polls
- Thoroughly address key issues, such as artificial intelligence and assessment design, from both a student and staff perspective – exploring the full implications of these activities for all learners
This course is for:
- Undergraduate students
- Postgraduate students
- Teaching staff
- Educational development staff
- Professional administrative staff