About Student Success
A suite of online courses to bolster student retention, performance, and eventual employability. Addressing the needs of all students transitioning to higher education, this course is flexible enough to be used in everything from pre-matriculation orientation to part of a semester or year-long first year experience program.
Student Success will help all new undergraduates, including part-time and non-traditional students, understand, see the value in, and make the most of their college education by reflecting on key topics such as:
- Study skills, critical thinking, and academic communication
- Decision making, planning, and time management
- Involvement beyond the classroom
- Overcoming personal, academic, and financial challenges
- Leveraging college resources effectively
- Planning for the future: networking and career thinking
In finding answers to these questions, students will begin to appreciate the transformational potential of college and see how they can make the most of the opportunities it provides.
This program is for:
Undergraduate students transitioning to the university or college environment.