Epigeum Insights is a new reporting service developed to provide partner institutions with critical information on the impact of their training and support, at no additional cost.
Consent Matters 2.0
Epigeum Insights asks students survey questions at the start of the first module, with the same questions appearing at the end of module three to track any changes. Your institution will be able to analyse students’ responses on the following measures:
- Knowledge: understanding the conditions of consent, healthy sexuality, and prevention of sexual harassment and sexual violence
- Intent to help: influences on whether a bystander is comfortable intervening to prevent sexual violence
- Readiness to help: motivation and comfort to intervene in a bystander situation
- Bystander efficacy: the extent to which a person feels that they can intervene effectively and with confidence
- Bystander behaviour: the behaviour of bystanders and specific actions taken or not taken