Customising a Course
Epigeum courses are designed to be flexible. We want you to be able to tailor the courses for your context, so we allow you to customise them in a number of ways.
Without prior consent, you can:
- Add new screens using the screen template we provide, and update the copyright line so the content is clearly attributed to the university
- Hide existing screens
- Edit the content of the ‘Your Context’ pods
- Add more ‘Your Context’ pods
- Add and remove references in the ‘Resource bank’ and ‘References’ screens at the end of a course
- Create multiple versions (e.g. tailored to different cohorts)
- NB. There is no restriction on where or how many screens are added, or which or how many are removed
- Edit the text within Epigeum screens
- Edit the illustrations within Epigeum screens
Generally we would advise carrying out customisation after an initial pilot. Remember that Epigeum courses can be used “off the shelf” so it is worth taking the time to gather some feedback from end users to help you decide which sections of a programme might benefit from some tailoring.
If you are interested in customising an Epigeum course, please contact email@example.com for examples of what other universities have done or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with the technical process.