We are inviting delegates from universities to attend our event on University Teaching: Core Skills
- Dublin 16th November
- Venues: Full details to be confirmed
- Free of charge and includes complimentary lunch and refreshments.
We are delighted to organise this event in conjunction with one of our expert advisors, Dr Rosalind Duhs, Principal Teaching Fellow at the Arena Centre for Research-based Education, University College London.
This event will include:
- Keynote presentation from Dr Rosalind Duhs (UCL) on enhancing teaching in HE and how institutions can support and inspire an increasingly diverse workforce
- Epigeum presentation: University Teaching: Core Skills – the value of a flexible, UKPSF-aligned online toolkit
- Interactive session on the institutional priorities for training and development of early career, part-time or less experienced teaching staff (aligned to the D1 category in the UKPSF).
The workshop is designed to be both consultative and exploratory. It marks the first step in a process to collaboratively design an online programme, and will serve as a platform to explain how the Epigeum Development Group model works – including the financial requirements for participating institutions.