Katie is an Editor within Epigeum’s Editorial team. She is responsible for:
- Editing course materials across all stages of the editorial process
- Providing support and feedback to the authoring teams
- Managing reviewer submissions and collating feedback for revisions
- Collaborating with Production to develop innovative activities that adhere to pedagogical frameworks
- Working with freelancers to develop animations and illustrations for the programmes
- Travelling to institutions to film video interviews with lecturers and students.
Katie has a degree in American and English Literature from UEA. She spent a year of her studies at the University of California, based near San Francisco. Katie previously worked for a B2B magazine and events company, writing and editing across a range of titles. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring all that London has to offer (exhibitions, cinema, theatre and restaurants), and is a keen reader.